Latest Update (January 2017): Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2016-17 for 322 Ticket Collector & other Vacancies @ www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017
Are you looking for WCR Jobs 2016-17? So, here is the good news for all contestants who are interested in getting a job at the West Central Railway Department. In the following article, we will provide you all the details of this recruitment so go through all the details very carefully. For further details, all the contestants can easily check the main website of West Central Railway department: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. For all further details for the upcoming recruitment, result, admit card and answer sheet, you can bookmark our web page and stay connected for the future usage.
WCR Vacancy 2016-17 Notification
The West Central Railway Recruitment Cell placed at Jabalpur has announced an employment notice to invite applications from all the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the West Central Railway vacancy 2017. The employment notice is released for all the available positions in Jabalpur consisting of 322 Job vacancies for the ticket collector, Assistant Loco Pilot & many other vacant posts. All the applicants can easily apply for the WCR Railway Recruitment 2016 before the closing date which is 30th December 2016 at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2016-2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railways|
|Post About||West Central Railway Recruitment 2016|
|No. of Vacancies||322|
|Posts Offered||Apprentice, Ticket Collector, and other various Posts|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Post Category||Recruitment 2016-17|
West Central Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancies 2016-17
Indian Railway consists of total sixteen Railway zones, and the West Central zone is one among those 16. The WCR was found on 1st April 2003. The Headquarter are situated in Jabalpur, from where the whole the WCR is conducted. RRC WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 has recently published around 322 total number of vacancies.
Vacancy Details of the WCR jobs 2016-2017
|Posts name||Vacant Posts|
|Technician III, TRS/Welder||01|
|Junior Clerk cum typist||24|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.)||85|
|Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD||52|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17, Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates who are interested in the jobs need to know the eligibility criteria for the West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017 are mentioned here and all the contestants can easily know the important details from the main website of WCR which is given at the end of this article.
- For the Junior Engineer (General/Elect/ TRD/ TRS): The candidates need to have a diploma in any of the three, Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/Electronics/.
- For the Ticket Collector and for Junior Clerk cum typist: The candidate must be 12th passed or have an equivalent exam with not less than around 50% marks. And for Junior Clerk cum typist profile, the candidate must have typing proficiency in English /Hindi on Computer.
- For the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician: The candidate must have qualified the Act of Apprenticeship / ITI approved authorized by the AICTE.
Age Limitation: The applicants who are interested in the WCR Recruitment 2016 should have the minimum age limitation is 18 years, whereas the upper age limitation is 42 years of age. The relaxation for the reserved category will be according to the norms of the government.
WCR Recruitment 2016, Important Dates
|Commencing Date of the online Application Form||Available Soon|
|Deadline Date for the online Application Form||30th December 2016 (expected)|
How to Apply for the WCR Recruitment 2016-17
- Initially, you need to visit the main website of West Central railways i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go for the West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 notification link from the announcement section.
- Participants can read the instructions very carefully before you apply for the recruitment procedure.
- All the Aspirants can easily fill up the application form with correct details.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents and upload your latest photograph and signature.
- Now, tap the submit button to submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form & save it for the future purposes.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17
In this post, all the important information West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 is available in the above article. All eligible candidates can apply for the vacant positions in the Railway department on the official website. Our team wishes you all the best for your career aspects. Good Luck!
Official website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in