RRB NTPC Result for CEN 03/2015 Check Cut Off @indianrailways.gov.in

By | December 8, 2016

 Latest Update (8th December 2016) : RRB NTPC Result 2016 and Cut off Marks for Non-Technical Available Regional Wise

RRB NTPC Result 2016

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has conducted Computer Based Test all over India in 21 allotted RRBs across different exam centers to give a chance to the talented candidates among a large list of candidates to occupy 18,252 vacancies for different category posts: Traffic Assistant, Commercial Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Assistant Station Master, Senior/Junior Clerk cum Typist, and other posts.

RRB NTPC Region-Wise Result 2016

Region Wise Official Website
RRB Allahabad NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbald.gov.in
RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbjammu.nic.in
RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbajmer.org
RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbsiliguri.org
RRB Kolkata NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbchennai.gov.in
RRB Bhopal NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbbpl.nic.in
RRB Patna NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbpatna.gov.in
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbbbs.gov.in
RRB Ranchi NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbranchi.org
RRB Bangalore NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Guwahati NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbcdg.gov.in
RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbgkp.gov.in
RRB Ahmadabad NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
RRB Malda NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbmalda.gov.in
RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
RRB Thiruananthapuram NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2016 www.rrbmumbai.gov.in


Indian Railway Recruitment 2016- 17

RRB NTPC Exam Result Date 2016

This is a great success opportunity for the Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC). The RRB NTPC Result 2016 will be released after some time in almost all the regional RRBs. You can find the results and other details from the RRB website: www.indianrailways.gov.in.

rrb

RRB NTPC Exam Result 

RRB NTPC Answer Key 2016 is out, and all the candidates can check the official answers posted by RRB. With this answer key, you can have an expected marking you will score in the exam. RRB is strictly going to follow the original answer key which is already provided.

RPF Recruitment 2017 Constable Vacancies available

RRB Railway Results 2016

There are approximately 18252 Vacancies, and plenty of applications are received for the posts like Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, and, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, senior timekeeper. The results will be out any time so keep your fingers crossed.

Railway Nontechnical (CEN 03/2015) Exam Result 2016

Railway Recruitment Board is an Indian Governmental organization, which looks forward to the appointment of employees in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment Boards have several other boards for the new appointments. In total, there are 21 RBB’s that work coherently to conduct this selection procedure.

RPF Women Constable Admit Card available

RRB Railway NTPC CBT Merit List

RRB NTPC Merit List 2016 will be prepared by RBB by the obtained marks of the applicants in CBT. The qualifying candidates will have to go through a selection process, and this will include an aptitude test followed by a typing skill test. Typing test is to be only qualified and marks obtained in this test will not be added to the final merit list. This qualifying test will be for the posts of and Sr. Time Keeper and Sr. Clerk Cum Typist post. Minimum typing speed of a candidate should be 30Words Per Minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.

RRB NTPC Aptitude Test and further processes 2016

Aptitude test will be conducted for the posts: Goods Guard, ASM and others. Applicants equal to eight times of the total vacancies will be called for. This test will carry the 30% weight in the final merit list. The other 70% weight will be given to CBT.

The qualified applicants in the aptitude test will later be called for the document verification, and the candidates will be asked to carry the original copies of the required documents. To be on a safer side, 50% more applicants will be called to avoid the shortage of candidates. No additional time will be provided to the Candidates; if the candidate is unable to present the documents, the date of verification is liable to get canceled.

After document verification process, a medical fitness test will be conducted and the educational and community certificates will be verified. Stay connected to us and don’t miss any further updates for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2016. Good luck!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *