Latest Update (3rd January 2017): Apply Online for Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 for 284 Vacancies available at www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Indian Railways Recruitment Notification 2017
All the Candidates who have been looking for Current Railway Vacancy need to have this good news that the Indian Railway Recruitment 2016 for the Northern Railway region. All the Job hunters need to read this full post and apply online at the official website i.e. www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in. It is mandatory for the applicants to read the full information regarding upcoming Railway ASM and Good Guards Vacancy.
Northern Railway Vacancy 2017
The Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway has recently revealed the Northern Railway Vacancy ASM and Good Guard 2017 job notification about the positions of the Goods Guard (102) & ASM (168). Candidates who are willing can easily apply as they need to submit their application form before the last date 20th January 2017.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway|
|Available Posts Names||ASM and Goods Guards|
|Total Numbers of Vacancies||284|
|Category of Employment||Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
The Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway is inviting application forms for the Railway Recruitment 2017 ASM and Good Guards, which has in total 284 vacancies. The main purpose of this Recruitment is to appoint talented candidates for the Railway Recruitment 2017.
Railway Recruitment Board Eligibility Criteria 2017
All candidates who want to apply for the Railway Vacancies 2017 they must need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are selected by the authority persons of the Organization. You can also go for the job notification from the official website.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Every Candidate needs to have passed 10th, 12th from a well known Board/ Institution to apply for Sarkari Naukri Railways.
- Aspirants need to have completed their ITI in the trades that are approved by the NCVT from a recognized University.
- Every candidate needs to have a minimum age of 18 years and should be less than 32 years of age.
- The relaxation for the reserved candidates is in accordance with the Indian Railway Recruitment 2016.
Indian Railway Selection Procedure
The selection Procedure followed for 284 NR Railways ASM and Goods Guards Jobs is given below which will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
- Written Test
- Scouting Skill Assessment
- Marks on Certificates
- Qualified candidates will be able to have the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- including the Grade Pay Rs.1900/1800/-.
- This is the one month salary which will be offered to the candidates by the Indian Government.
Northern Railway Recruitment Important Dates
|Date for the Online Application Form for Good Guards and ASM Posts||Available now|
|Deadline for the online Application Form for Good Guards and ASM Posts||20th January 2017|
How to apply for Northern Railway ASM Goods Guard Recruitment 2017
All the willing candidates can easily apply using the following steps. You need to submit the online application form before the last date which is 20-01-2017.
- Firstly the candidates need to browse the main website of railway recruitment board.
- Check the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 and open for the advertisement on next web page.
- Read carefully all the eligibility details and click on the Online Northern Railway Application Form.
- The application form will be opened on the computer screen and then you need to fill by following the instructions.
- Now you can attach the photocopies of all the suggested documents and pay your application fee.
- Take a hard copy of application form and click on the submit button to make the final submission.
Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in