North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Here we are going to provide the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 details on the following sections. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and still unemployed then must read the below information carefully. First, you should read the full article and then apply online at official website i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Eastern Railway Vacancy
The Railway Recruitment 2017 Online Application is invited from the eligible and skilled candidates by the North Eastern Railway for full fill the Commercial Clerk, Technician-III, Ticket Collector, Assistant Loco Pilot, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer and Assistant Station Master Posts. There are 726 total numbers of posts are available in which eligible aspirants will be appointed on the basis of various rounds. Interested candidates can apply online by sending the application form before the 10th February 2017.
www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in application form
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Category||North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Position||Assistant Pilot
Assistant Station Master
Various other posts
|Total numbers of Posts||726 Vacancies|
|Apply Methodology||OnlineApplication Form|
|Last Date to Apply||10th February 2017|
Current North Eastern Railway Vacancy
|Serial No.||Available Post Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot||224 Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Station Master||56Vacancies|
Railway Recruitment 2017 Online Application
North Eastern Railway has released a North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for the posts of 426 Assistant Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Ticket Collector, Technician and other posts. This is a golden chance for the candidates to getting appointed on the North Eastern Railway Jobs through this recruitment notification.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates who are excited to North Eastern Railway Recruitment Apply Online then you should need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. So guys who are going to apply must have a look on the below details carefully.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed their HSC/ ITI/ Diploma to be eligible for the 426 North Eastern Railway Vacancy.
- Aspirants must also possess the Graduation a recognized university/ institution.
- Candidates who are thinking to apply for 426 North Eastern Railway Jobs then you are should be less than 18 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for UR Applicants is 42 Years& for OBC Aspirants is 45 Years& for SC/ ST Candidates is 47 Years.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds which will be conducted by the North Eastern Railway officials.
- Written Exam
- CBT Examination
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Dates
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application Form||25th December 2017|
|Closing date to Submit the Online Application Form||10th February 2017|
Process to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the North Eastern Railway official website.
- Then have a look on the North Eastern Railway Notification 2017 zone and search the advertisement.
- Open the appropriate link on the next web page and grab the all eligibility criteria details.
- If you are eligible then click on the Railway Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and attach the Xerox copies of the required documents.
- Now pay the application charges and upload the photograph/ signature.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.