Apply online for 745 Vacancies at NMRC online Application available at eapplicationonline.com
Noida Metro Recruitment 2016-17
The Noida Metro Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the awaited notification advertisement about the NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 against the 745 Station Controller, Maintainer, and other positions. All the job seekers who are planning to get into the railway jobs in Noida so don’t miss this golden opportunity in Noida Metro Railway department. All the Contestants can apply online on the official website of the Noida Metro Recruitment 2016-2017.
NMRC Jobs 2016-2017
Noida Metro Railway Corporation is focussed on two modern cities which are Noida and the Greater Noida has been recently linked with the metro railways which is called as the Noida Metro Rail Corporation. The metro line has already connected to the New Delhi which is connected to the nearby satellite cities around the area. The work of metro construction is under the process.
Noida Metro Vacancies 2016-17 Important Details
|Organization Name||Noida Metro Railway Corporation|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale|
|Number of Posts||745 vacancies|
|Admit Card Status||Updated Soon|
|Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
Post Vacancies Name
- Station Controller or Train Operator (SC/TO): 194 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65 posts
- Jr.Engineer or Electrical: 59 posts
- Jr.Engineer or Electronics: 63 posts
- Jr.Engineer or Mechanical: 18 post
- Jr.Engineer or Civil: 20 posts
- Maintainer: 311 + posts
- Office Assistant: 06 posts
- Account Assistant: 08 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
Noida Metro Railway recruitment 2016
All the Candidates who want to appear for this exam possess a three years of Diploma and Graduation or from the equivalent courses from well-recognized university or Institute. Noida Metro Rail Vacancy 2016-17 is the best possibility for all the candidates as they can apply for any number of posts in accordance with the qualification and eligibility criteria. ITI applicants are welcomed to NMRC Recruitment 2016 before the last date of application 15.12.2016.
NMRC Vacancy 2016-17 Age Criteria
- Account Assistant, Office Assistant and for the Stenographer : 18-28 years of age
- Maintainer : 18-25 years of age
- All other posts: 18 to 28 years
NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Important Dates to remember
- Starting Date of online application : 05 November 2016
- Application fee to be paid : 7.11.2016 to 19.12.2016
- Bank Challan Generation Date : 15 December 2016
- Last Date for the online submission of application form : 15.12.2016
Noida Metro Recruitment 2016
Noida Metro Railway Corporation has recently published the notification to recruit 745 vacant positions of the CRA, Jr Engineer, and many other vacancies. The shortlisted candidates will be able to join the job in Delhi/NCR region at NMRC, or anywhere in India. So, all the applicants are requested to apply online for the NMRC Maintainer Recruitment 2016.
Appy for NMRC Vacancy 2016 Application Form
- Browse the official web portal eapplicationonline.com
- Check all the eligibility criteria and other details.
- After checking all the requirements you need to click on the Apply tab.
- Enter all the details which are related to the age and personal details etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- The Bank challan along with Bank Reference Number will be automatically organized.
- Take a printout of the same and then submit the same with the examination fee.
- Keep a hard copy of the application for further usage.
NMRC Admit Card 2016-2017
It is expected that the admit Card will be published on the official website before 15 days of the examination day. Keep it safe at it will be used for all the procedures followed in the recruitment procedure.
NMRC Result 2016-2017
The result is expected after 2-3 months of the examination day. All the stressed candidates need to be a little more patient about the result. Pin down our web page to receive all the latest updates regarding NMRC Recruitment 2016-2017. The result displayed on the official website after 1 month of the exam date.